Bec RawlingsAustralian female mixed martial artist Bec Rawlings got the call of a lifetime from UFC president Dana White with an invite to appear on the upcoming 20th season of The Ultimate Fighter reality series.

For the first time in the show’s nine-year history, it will feature an all-female cast competing to earn a six-figure UFC contract. But this season, which premiers on Fox Sports 1 on Sept. 10, has more at stake — the winner will be crowned the inaugural UFC women’s strawweight champion.

“They called me. I got the call from Dana White, and I was absolutely speechless. I couldn’t believe it. I was like, finally, hallelujah! It’s really cool, and a really awesome opportunity,” the 25-year-old told MMAWeekly.com.

Rawlings already had a sizable following heading into the fighter house. She nearly has 18,000 followers on Twitter. The Aussie hopes to grow her fan base by being herself during the season.

“I’m just going to stay true to myself. That’s worked so far. I’ve got a big following just because people like how real I am. So hopefully it explodes. I’ll probably get a few haters here and there, but whatever,” she said.

For the first time, the reality show will feature top ten-ranked fighters. At the end of the tournament, a champion will be crowned and Rawlings knows that it’s going to be a tough road.

“They’re all tough girls. You can’t overlook any of them. Even the girls that I don’t know; there’s a reason why the UFC picked them. They’re obviously legit. I don’t think you can overlook anyone regardless,” said Rawlings. “There are some that I’m not too sure of, or haven’t seen fight. There are only a few, though.”

When Ronda Rousey Returns, It’s Going to Be Biggest UFC Pay-Per-View Ever

• 22 hours ago

UFC president Dana White said that when Ronda Rousey returns, it will be the biggest pay-per-view event in company history. read news >>

Is Ronda Rousey Pregnant? Dana White Squashes the Rumor

UFC president Dana White's job is never ending and never the same. Thursday night, he spent his time squashing a Ronda Rousey pregnancy rumor. read news >>

Dana White Video: UFC Sale ‘Kind of Bugged Me Out a Little Bit’

The sale of the company he helped build, has UFC president Dana White "kind of bugged out." read news >>

Video: Dana White Gives His Immediate Reaction, Breaks Down UFC 201

Dana White gave his immediate reaction to UFC 201, a card that saw Tyron Woodley take out Robbie Lawler in the first round to win the 170-pound title. read news >>

Dana White 'Would Love' Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz in Poland

Karolina Kowalkiewicz all but assured her title shot with a split-decision victory over Rose Namajunas at UFC 201. Kowalkiewicz entered as the No. 5-ranked strawweight with Namajunas holding the No. read news >>

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Confirmed TUF Latin America 3 Finale Headliner

The UFC confirmed on Tuesday night that a lightweight showdown between Rafael dos Anjos and Tony Ferguson will headline TUF Latin America 3 Finale. read news >>

Devin Powell Intends to Impress Dana White, Who is Looking for a Fight

Devin Powell won't say Friday night's NEF fight is now or never, but knows he needs to impress UFC president Dana White, who will be in the audience. read news >>

Bruce Lutchmedial Sprawling and Brawling Towards Titan FC Championship

Bruce Lutchmedial has known for years that he was going to be a professional fighter. Now, his target is the Titan FC title and a trip to the UFC. read news >>

Teruto Ishihara After Fight Night Win: 'I Love My Salt Lake City Bitches!'

It's easy to be forgotten in the crowded UFC featherweight division, but Teruto Ishihara is doing everything he can to make sure he stands out. That was on full display at UFC Fight Night 92 as the J read news >>

Dana White: Lookin’ for a Fight Picked Up by Netflix

Dana White: Lookin' for a Fight was originally available on UFC Fight Pass and YouTube, but will soon be available on Netflix to its 83 million subscribers. read news >>