It looks like UFC 178 may have a co-main event featuring top tier middleweights.
UFC 178 is still over two months away, but it looks like the card may be starting to fill up, as the UFC has announced a new booking, and one that may be slated for co-main event statues. The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that the UFC has a bout agreement in place for Tim Kennedy to face Yoel Romero on the September 27th card in Las Vegas Nevada. The card is set to be headlined by Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafss more
A welterweight bout between Brian Ebersole and John Howard has been booked for this fall’s UFC 178 event.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC more
Patrick Cote didn’t get his preferred matchup, but he got a solid opponent for his next outing.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC more
Rising welterweights will battle at the UFC 178 card in Las Vegas, as the promotion announced that former UFC title contender Patrick Cote will take on knockout artist Stephen Thompson in the pay-per-view card at Nevada’s pay-per-view card on Sept. 27.
Cote (20-8) enters the fight coming off three consecutive victories over Alessio Sakara, Bobby Voelker and Kyle Noke. The TUF: Nations coach is 3-1 since his return to the Octagon. The Canadian went 4-0 when fighting for other promotions in 2011 a more
A welterweight bout between Hyun Gyu Lim and Takenori Sato has been targeted for September’s UFC Fight Night 52 event in Japan.Filed under: MMA Rumors, News, UFC more
Now 4-1 as a UFC bantamweight, Bryan Caraway says he’s on the cusp of big things in his career and that the UFC is eying him for a top-tier oponent.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News, UFC more
UFC bantamweight competitor Bryan Caraway says he could potentially face either Michael McDonald or Rapahel Assuncao in his next fight. Bryan Caraway believes a ‘top five' opponent is on tap for his next octagon outing.
The longtime UFC bantamweight, who is gradually working his way through the ranks, stated that there have been preliminary talks to potentially face either Michael McDonald or Raphael Assuncao in his next fight. He also believes he earned the significant step up in competition, p more
The injury bug has bitten Jose Aldo once again. more
After losing its main event, UFC 176 has been officially "postponed," though realistically, it has been cancelled. Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole first reported the news, and the UFC has subsequently confirmed it: The UFC® has announced that the UFC 176 Pay-Per-View event scheduled for August 2nd will be postponed. The featherweight championship fight between Aldo and Mendes is expected to take place later this year and all other fights previously slated for UFC 176 are being rescheduled for upcoming more