Losing his Octagon debut to Wanderlei Silva, Cung Le has adjusted his training and feels more prepared than ever for his UFC 148 fight with Patrick Cote. Retweet this Share on Facebook • Email • StumbleUp view original article >>

Video: Tito Ortiz sides with Wanderlei Silva, insists UFC 148 loss to Forrest Griffin was 'fixed'

"Wanderlei (Silva) talking about fixed fights. I dunno, I agree with him because I kick Forrest (Griffin's) ass the third time we fought. I knocked him down three times, I took him down four times, I read news >>

CM Punk Is Too Nice

The Former WWE Star Trains for His UFC Debut read news >>

Luke Barnatt signs with Italian-based Venator FC, will debut in December

After suffering his third straight loss in May against Mark Munoz, Luke Barnatt was issued his release from the UFC. Since that time the 27-year-old British fighter has been in a state of reflection read news >>

Don’t Underestimate CM Punk, but He Suspects His First Opponent Will

Phil "CM Punk" Brooks is preparing to make his UFC debut and expects that his opponents will underestimate him. read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media

Following Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 73 event in Nashville, several of the winning and losing fighters, along with their coaches, training partners or family members, took to social media to react to read news >>

UFC Fight Night 73 results: Scott Holtzman dominates, taps Anthony Christodoulou

NASHVILLE – In a hardly competitive debut, Scott Holtzman ran roughshod over Anthony Christodoulou over three rounds before finally securing a finish.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

Wanderlei Silva: Ronda Rousey 'has to' fight Cris Cyborg

TMZ spoke to the MMA legend and got his opinion on Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg. TMZ caught up with Wanderlei Silva and got his thoughts on a potential Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg bout. Silva says t read news >>

Latest CM Punk update: Watch video of UFC rookie sparring, grappling ahead of (eventual) Octagon debut

"I definitely don't want to wait too long. I understand all the criticism. Here I am with you interviewing me, they're making me do media, all this stuff. Eventually you're sick of talking about it a read news >>

Diego Sanchez Makes Featherweight Debut Against Ricardo Lamas in Mexico

After having debuted in the UFC as a middleweight in 2005 and competing as a welterweight and lightweight, Diego Sanchez will debut as a featherweight on Nov. 21 against Ricardo Lamas. read news >>

Diego Sanchez to make UFC featherweight debut vs. Ricardo Lamas

Diego Sanchez will make his debut at 145 lbs this November in a big fight against top 10 ranked Ricardo Lamas. Diego Sanchez, perhaps quite fittingly, is the only cast member from the inaugural seaso read news >>