Jon Jones UFC 87Despite fighting his way out of a fully extended Vitor Belfort armbar at UFC 152, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones knows he’s still got some work to do.

Whether he’s regarded as one of the top fighters on the planet or not, Jones – hoping against hope that there is no nerve damage in his arm – doesn’t want to find himself in that situation again and knows what he has to do to try and avoid it.

“I think it was a good performance, but there was definitely a lot of room to improve,” said the champ after the fight. “I just gotta get more comfortable in the Octagon. I worked so hard on my stand-up and so hard on my wrestling, I definitely need to embrace jiu-jitsu more.”

Jones talked about this and a whole lot more in his UFC 152 post-fight comments. Check it out…

Chris Weidman knows 'for a fact' that he's going to fight Jon Jones someday

Jon Jones may not have a return date to the UFC scheduled yet, but he's already got one fighter looking to welcome him back. And surprisingly it's MW champ Chris Weidman. read news >>

Fact! Chris Weidman isn't leaving MMA without fighting Jon Jones

Of course, that's assuming "Bones" ever fights again. Never accuse Chris Weidman of avoiding tough challenges. That's the reason Ultimate Fighting Championship's (UFC) Middleweight champion is adaman read news >>

Chris Weidman: ‘I know for a fact, I’m not leaving this sport without fighting’ Jon Jones

Jon Jones may be persona non grata in UFC circles right now, but Chris Weidman hasn't forgotten about the former pound-for-pound king. "I know for a fact, I'm not leaving this sport without fighting read news >>

BJJ ace ‘Tanquinho’ Mendes: More than 15 fighters have declined to fight me

Jiu-jitsu world champion Augusto Mendes wants to add a title to his MMA career. A black belt under the legendary Francisco Mansor, "Tanquinho" improved his mixed martial arts record to 5-0 with anoth read news >>

Chris Weidman eyes light heavyweight move, desires Jon Jones superfight

Don't look now, "The All-American" middleweight champion is planning a move up to the light heavyweight division. Chris Weidman can troll ... let's face it. However, there are no doubts behind Weidma read news >>

Chris Weidman eyes eventual light heavyweight move, 'dream matchup' with Jon Jones

In a Q&A session on the New York Mets official Twitter account, UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman told fans of his desire to move up a weight class. On Friday, UFC middleweight champion Chris W read news >>

Chris Weidman planning eventual move to 205, wants dream matchup with Jon Jones

Chris Weidman has his next assignment at middleweight. The date is set. But that doesn’t mean he’s not thinking long-term.Filed under: News, UFC read news >>

MMAjunkie Radio (noon ET): Brazilian jiu-jitsu legend Eddie Bravo

MMAjunkie Radio kicks off at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) with Eddie Bravo.Filed under: MMAjunkie Radio, News read news >>

Matt Brown thinks Jon Jones would win the UFC heavyweight title

UFC welterweight slugger Matt Brown doesn't think any fighter has what it takes to beat Jon Jones. Jon Jones may be absent from the Octagon and social media but he's certainly not been missing from t read news >>

Matt Brown: No one has a chance against Jon Jones at light heavyweight ... or even at heavyweight

I'm sure a few big men might take exception to this bold statement .... Matt Brown has a very high opinion of former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Light Heavyweight champion, Jon Jones. In fac read news >>