Arm in a Sling, Jon Jones Needs to Embrace Jiu-Jitsu (UFC 152 Video)

Jon Jones UFC 87Despite fighting his way out of a fully extended Vitor Belfort armbar at UFC 152, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones knows he’s still got some work to do.

Whether he’s regarded as one of the top fighters on the planet or not, Jones – hoping against hope that there is no nerve damage in his arm – doesn’t want to find himself in that situation again and knows what he has to do to try and avoid it.

“I think it was a good performance, but there was definitely a lot of room to improve,” said the champ after the fight. “I just gotta get more comfortable in the Octagon. I worked so hard on my stand-up and so hard on my wrestling, I definitely need to embrace jiu-jitsu more.”

Jones talked about this and a whole lot more in his UFC 152 post-fight comments. Check it out…

Did you know that Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier are fighting next month? This video should get you extremely excited about this huge light heavyweight title fight. The UFC's PPV offerings for 2014 are read news >>

Watch the 9-minute clip that goes in-depth at the highly anticipated UFC 182 card featuring Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier. The UFC will start 2015 with one of their most highly anticipated bouts in re read news >>

This ... is ... JEOPARDY! Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight titleholder and UFC 182 headliner Jon Jones was on the popular game show -- in question form -- thanks to the gruesome read news >>

Not really. But I guess Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight kingpin Jon Jones couldn't resist taking a shot at the promotion's decision to give former WWE superstar CM Punk a chanc read news >>

Knee injury? What knee injury? Everything looks to be ship-shape for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who puts his 205-pound title up for grabs against Danie read news >>

It's not as contentious as the "hot mic" fiasco, nor is it as epic as the UFC 178 staredown melee, but there was still something captivating about this live UFC 182 video interview between reigning U read news >>

In a few weeks, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones looks for his record eighth straight title defense. Watch the fight that first earned him the belt.Filed under: News, UFC, Videos read news >>

Following the recent announcement that Ultimate Fighting Championship has partnered with Reebok to make the athletic apparel company its exclusive outfitter, Reebok has signed UFC champions Ronda Rou read news >>

"This is what I've wanted for years, since I met Jon. When I met him in 2010, our first interaction was unpleasant. He insulted me, so he gave me material and I put his picture on the wall and I have read news >>