Anthony Johnson at UFC Fight Night 24Anthony Johnson is a man who enjoys challenges.

Just days after his highlight reel knockout over D.J. Linderman at World Series of Fighting 1 in Las Vegas, he’s already got a few ideas for what he’d like to do next.

Throughout his career, Johnson has tested the limits of his body and skill set bouncing from welterweight all the way to light heavyweight, and now he has a new weight class in mind.

“I’ve tried 170, I’ve tried 185, now I’m at 205, and actually I can’t lie, I want to go up to heavyweight one time, just to test it out,” Johnson told MMAWeekly Radio on Monday.

“I want to be the first guy, I don’t know if anybody’s ever done it, but I want to be the first guy to fight four weight classes at one time.”

Johnson has had a lot of success thus far in his light heavyweight career, picking up 3 victories in 3 tries, winning all of them by knockout or TKO. While he’s still awaiting word from World Series of Fighting about his next bout with the promotion, he’s open to offers at heavyweight as well.

“I’d accept it if they offered it to me,” said Johnsona about fighting at heavyweight. “There are some big guys out there, obviously they get up to 265 cause that’s the limit, but if they offered me a fight against a guy that was 250, I’d fight him. It’s just a fight.”

One name that pops to mind when looking at the roster of competitors under the World Series of Fighting banner is former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovksi.

Arlovski fought in the main event where he knocked out Devin Cole in the first round to pick up his third win in his last four fights. Even Johnson admits, that’s a fight he’s been thinking about.

“I thought about that fight too, I’d take it if they offered it to me. I was actually thinking about it today. I was thinking about it today whenever I watched the fights, I watched the whole card today, and I was like it would be crazy if I got to fight Andrei Arlovski,” said Johnson.

“If it happened, I would accept it. Andrei’s a great athlete. I remember when he won the title, I remember when he lost the title, I’ve followed his career. He’s a great fighter, a real athlete, a real fighter too, so it would be an honor to fight him. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. That’s just something that popped in my head this morning, what if it did happen? That would be crazy.”

Johnson vs. Arlovski certainly seems like an intriguing match-up that would get the MMA world buzzing for the second ever World Series of Fighting event. Now it’s just up to the promotion to find the same kind of interest in that level of super fight.

Stay tuned to MMAWeekly.com for all your World Series of Fighting news

UFC 202 Video: Anthony Johnson – Warrior Code

Anthony Johnson sits down to talk about why he fights, his fighting style, recent success, and plans for the future. read news >>

UFC 202 Primer: Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira Head-to-Toe Breakdown

Anthony Johnson and Glover Teixeira will collide in the co-main event of UFC 202 for a light heavyweight tilt carrying strong title implications. Both men are rebounding from abortive title runs, Tei read news >>

Making Anthony Johnson: Humble Rumble

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson is notorious for his fierce knockout power. He's also one of the most humble fighters in the sport and takes on Glover Teixeira at UFC 202 in the co-main event on August 20. read news >>

Anthony Johnson Video: Stop Talking About Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones, I Have to Fight Glover

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson has a big fight in front of him in the form of Glover Teixeira at UFC 202 on Aug. 20. If it's all the same with you, he'd really like it if everyone would quit asking him abo read news >>

Glover Teixeira Focused on Anthony Johnson, Doesn’t Really Care About Jon Jones (UFC 202 Video)

Glover Teixeira could be lined up for a title fight is he gets past Anthony "Rumble" Johnson at UFC 202 on Aug. 20, but all everyone wants to talk about is Jon Jones. read news >>

The Question: Does Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira Point to Divisional Woes?

UFC 202 is on Saturday, and if you haven’t looked closely, you might have missed the fact that there are other fights on the card aside from Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor. You can understand how that read news >>

Anthony Johnson Full UFC 202 Open Workout Scrum Video

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson answered questions from the media following the UFC 202 open workouts. Hear what he had to say about the Diaz and McGregor bottle-throwing altercation. read news >>

Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira Results: Winner and Reaction from UFC 202

In a light heavyweight landscape without Jon Jones, Anthony "Rumble" Johnson is the clear-cut No. 1 contender to Daniel Cormier's throne. That's the statement Johnson went about proving in the co-mai read news >>

UFC 202 Results: Anthony Johnson Flattens Glover Teixeira in 13 Seconds

Top light heavyweight contender Anthony Johnson made quick work of second ranked Glover Teixeira in the UFC 202 co-main event on Saturday in Las Vegas. read news >>

UFC 202 Fight Highlights: Anthony Johnson KO’s Glover Teixeira in 13 Seconds!

Check out the UFC 202 fight highlights from the bout between Anthony Johnson and Glover Teixeira. read news >>