MONTREAL – A loose and light-hearted Anderson Silva spoke briefly to reporters at the Bell Centre on Saturday before the start of UFC 154 and left open the possibility of fights with both welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

The UFC middleweight champion spoke mainly in English, a rarity for him, and joked repeatedly with reporters in a jammed room.

When he arrived and stepped behind a podium, he said, "I'm the new Dana White, Dana Black."

Silva, who has two fights remaining on his contract, said he hoped to work for the UFC for life. He said he was in Montreal to discuss a fight with St-Pierre should St-Pierre defeat Condit for the welterweight title in Saturday's main event.

"I have my plans," Silva said. "For a long time, people talked 'Anderson and Georges St-Pierre. Anderson and Georges St-Pierre.' [Recently], the people have talked, 'Anderson and Jon Jones. Anderson and Jon Jones.' My first goal is the Georges St-Pierre fight, the superfight. Then, maybe Jon Jones. I don't know."

Silva ruled out a fight with Condit should Condit beat St-Pierre. In that case, he said "maybe" top middleweight contender Chris Weidman would be his next opponent. Asked if he'd want to coach a season of 'The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil' with contender Michael Bisping as the opposing coach, Silva told a reporter to "talk to Dana."

He said if he fought St-Pierre, he thought 177 would be an appropriate weight for the fight. The welterweight limit is 170 and the middleweight limit is 185.

Asked to evaluate St-Pierre as an opponent, Silva said, "Georges has good jiu-jitsu, good grappling and good stand-up." He then grinned broadly and said, "But I have more time in the Octagon."

[Related: Georges St-Pierre has 'found the fire again' after tough injury]

He then joked more about White, the UFC president, and the occasional battles the two have had.

On the day of a news conference in Brazil to announce Silva-Chael Sonnen II, White still didn't have a deal with Silva for that fight and had to battle with him to get it done.

Silva joked about that on Saturday as he discussed his plans.

"I told you, I am the black Dana," Silva said, laughing. "I am happy. I am very happy. I like my work. I worked a long time to gather the family, the UFC family. I had my problems with Dana, but it's OK. I love Dana. Dana sometimes hates me, loves me, but it's OK."

Related UFC video from Yahoo! Sports

Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
Lakers skewered by Taiwanese animation studio (video)
NFL's one constant: Belichick, Brady winning together with the Patriots
Auburn fans plea for help from President Obama
Y! News: Teen kills friend, sentenced to church

UFC 200: Is Jon Jones still the same dominant fighter of old? (Yahoo Sports)

From Yahoo Sports: Jones says he's a different person and time will tell whether he's being truthful. Is he still the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world? We'll find out Saturday. read news >>

Daniel Cormier vs Anderson Silva Announced for UFC 200: Latest Details, Reaction

Anderson Silva will replace Jon Jones at UFC 200 on Saturday and fight Daniel Cormier in a non-title bout. Brazil's Globo reported the news Thursday (via FloSports' Jeremy Botter). TMZ confirmed the read news >>

VIDEO: Gegard Mousasi Talks About Almost Replacing Jon Jones at UFC 200

Gegard Mousasi tried, but didn't get the fight against Daniel Cormier when Jon Jones was pulled, but was satisfied with his knockout win over Thiago Santos. read news >>

UFC 200: Is Jon Jones still the same dominant fighter of old? (Yahoo Sports)

UFC 200 Video Highlights: Daniel Cormier Bests the Legend, Anderson Silva

When Daniel Cormier's original UFC 200 opponent, Jon Jones, was pulled from the fight card, former middleweight champ Anderson Silva stepped up. read news >>

Anderson Silva: UFC 200 was Really Just a Challenge for Myself (Video)

Anderson Silva talks about fighting at UFC 200. He accepted the bout with Daniel Cormier on 48 hours notice. read news >>

Anderson Silva Wanted to Test Himself at UFC 200, Talks Future (Video)

Former middleweight champion Anderson Silva says that he wanted to test himself against light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 and discusses his fighting future. read news >>

Chael Sonnen Beyond the Fight: The Jon Jones Situation

Jon Jones is in a very similar situation that Chael Sonnen was a few years ago. Listen here for Chael's perspective on Jon's failed drug test and press conference. read news >>

Two UFC Veterans Allege Jon Jones Tested Positive for Estrogen Blockers

Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen allege that Jon Jones tested positive for estrogen blockers in the drug test that led to him being pulled from UFC 200. read news >>

Key Moments in UFC History: Joe Silva Talks Importance of Securing a TV Deal (Video)

In a rare interview, UFC matchmaker Joe Silva discussed the importance of getting the TV deal before it happened with MMAWeekly co-founder the late Ryan Bennett. read news >>