MONTREAL – A loose and light-hearted Anderson Silva spoke briefly to reporters at the Bell Centre on Saturday before the start of UFC 154 and left open the possibility of fights with both welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre and light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

The UFC middleweight champion spoke mainly in English, a rarity for him, and joked repeatedly with reporters in a jammed room.

When he arrived and stepped behind a podium, he said, "I'm the new Dana White, Dana Black."

Silva, who has two fights remaining on his contract, said he hoped to work for the UFC for life. He said he was in Montreal to discuss a fight with St-Pierre should St-Pierre defeat Condit for the welterweight title in Saturday's main event.

"I have my plans," Silva said. "For a long time, people talked 'Anderson and Georges St-Pierre. Anderson and Georges St-Pierre.' [Recently], the people have talked, 'Anderson and Jon Jones. Anderson and Jon Jones.' My first goal is the Georges St-Pierre fight, the superfight. Then, maybe Jon Jones. I don't know."

Silva ruled out a fight with Condit should Condit beat St-Pierre. In that case, he said "maybe" top middleweight contender Chris Weidman would be his next opponent. Asked if he'd want to coach a season of 'The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil' with contender Michael Bisping as the opposing coach, Silva told a reporter to "talk to Dana."

He said if he fought St-Pierre, he thought 177 would be an appropriate weight for the fight. The welterweight limit is 170 and the middleweight limit is 185.

Asked to evaluate St-Pierre as an opponent, Silva said, "Georges has good jiu-jitsu, good grappling and good stand-up." He then grinned broadly and said, "But I have more time in the Octagon."

[Related: Georges St-Pierre has 'found the fire again' after tough injury]

He then joked more about White, the UFC president, and the occasional battles the two have had.

On the day of a news conference in Brazil to announce Silva-Chael Sonnen II, White still didn't have a deal with Silva for that fight and had to battle with him to get it done.

Silva joked about that on Saturday as he discussed his plans.

"I told you, I am the black Dana," Silva said, laughing. "I am happy. I am very happy. I like my work. I worked a long time to gather the family, the UFC family. I had my problems with Dana, but it's OK. I love Dana. Dana sometimes hates me, loves me, but it's OK."

Related UFC video from Yahoo! Sports

Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
Lakers skewered by Taiwanese animation studio (video)
NFL's one constant: Belichick, Brady winning together with the Patriots
Auburn fans plea for help from President Obama
Y! News: Teen kills friend, sentenced to church

Dana White Talks About Anderson Silva Being 'Mistreated'

Dana White believes Anderson Silva's recent comments on being disrespected by the UFC are ridiculous.Following Jose Aldo, MMA legend Anderson Silva has become the latest Brazilian fighter to ope read news >>

Awaiting His Day In Court, Jon Jones Chokes Out Ordinary People | FIGHTLAND

These are heady times for Jon Jones, the UFC's longtime undisputed and somehow-still interim light heavyweight champion. He's scheduled to meet with the US Anti-Doping Agency on Oct. 31 for an arbitr read news >>

GSP No Longer Under UFC Contract, 'I'm a Free Man'

GSP dropped one of the biggest bombs in the history of the sport today, announcing he is no longer a member of the UFC's roster.Earlier today, Georges St. Pierre was interviewed on Ariel Helwani read news >>

GSP's Final UFC Fight May Be in the Name of Contractual Freedom

The greatest welterweight of all-time is about to take on the biggest fight of his career. And no, it’s not a return at UFC 206 in Toronto. Georges St-Pierre announced on Monday that he is a free age read news >>

UFC refutes Georges St-Pierre's claim that he is a free agent

It looks like the UFC and GSP could be headed to court read news >>

Anderson Silva backing down from recent criticism of UFC, offers brief apology to Dana White

As far as apologies go, Anderson Silva’s wasn’t exactly a major one. But a sorry is a sorry, and “The Spider” certainly took a step back from recent comments that were critical of the UFC. Filed unde read news >>

5 reasons Georges St-Pierre will re-sign with the UFC

Here are five good reasons GSP isn't going anywhere anytime soon read news >>

Jon Jones rips 'irrelevant' light heavyweights in epic Twitter rant

Jon Jones took a shot at the entire UFC light heavyweight division read news >>

Jon Jones Tears into Daniel Cormier, Anthony Johnson on Social Media

Just because Jon Jones isn't able to compete right now doesn't mean he can't hear all the smack that his constituents are talking. He made that clear on Twitter Wednesday night when he unleashed a br read news >>

Jon Jones goes after Daniel Cormier, Anthony Johnson on Twitter after 'irrelevant' comments

Jon Jones may be inactive while he waits for his fate with the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) to unfold following a flunked UFC 200 pre-fight drug test, but it's clear he's still very aware of what' read news >>