After a UFC 136 loss and an unsuccessful third bid at a UFC title, Kenny Florian isn't sure what's next. In a statement released today, the 35-year-old said he's taking some time away from the sport, though he's not sure if that could lead to a retirement. Florian, who suffered a unanimous-decision loss to featherweight champ Jose Aldo at this past weekend's pay-per-view event in Houston, said that decision will come at a later time. view original article >>
Report here if this news is invalid.

Related News

UFC Fails in Bid to Have Anti-Trust Lawsuit Dismissed

  • 8 days ago

The UFC's motion to dismiss the class-action antitrust lawsuit against it was shot down on Friday. read news >>

Bellator Dynamite 1 salaries: Tito Ortiz cashes $300,000 in defeat

  • 10 days ago

It still pays to be Tito Ortiz. Despite falling short in his bid for the Bellator light heavyweight title, Ortiz handily led the Bellator: Dynamite 1 salary report, pocketing $300,000 for his main ev read news >>

Anthony Johnson ready for 28-day turnaround if injury bug strikes UFC 192

  • 27 days ago

Anthony Johnson was unsuccessful in his bid to become UFC light heavyweight champion earlier this year. He still has aspirations to hold the title, even if it means a quick turnaround.Filed under: Ne read news >>