Video Submissions FAQ
<< FAQ List
Video submissions questions.
- Q: How do I submit videos?
A: Visit your Manage Videos page in your Control Panel while logged in. Use the Add New Video form in the right to submit your video.
- Q: What type of videos can I submit?
A: You can only submit MMA related videos. Any videos not related to MMA will be removed.
- Q: Where can I upload videos?
A: You can upload videos to any video sharing website. We prefer youtube.com, videos.sapo.pt, dailymotion.com and rutube.ru.
- Q: I can't find my Video Source in the list. Which one should I pick?
A: Pick Other in the Video Source drop down list. Make sure you follow the instructions at the bottom of the form when picking this option.
- Q: How do I edit my videos items?
A: Visit your Manage Videos page in your Control Panel while logged in. Find or search the videos item you want to edit. Click the Edit link, make your changes, then click the Update link.
- Q: How do I delete my videos items?
A: Visit your Manage Videos page in your Control Panel while logged in. Find or search the videos you want to delete. Click the Delete link then click OK to confirm.
- Q: Why is my video not posted or Pending Activation?
A: All videos from unsupported video sources needs to be approved by an administrator before it can be posted or available in the video section.